TKM

"Jason" wrote in message

I don't subscribe to Consumer Reports. I just visited their web site and
found out that I need a password to get the information that I need.

If you subscribe to Consumer Reports, I would great appreciate it if you
would check the back issues. Sarah--my next door neighbor--has a broken
gas range. It's a regular model gas range that does not have a hood or
microwave. She wants a gas range that is self cleaning.

Please tell me the top two gas ranges and which one of the two is your
favorite. Please post your response since I used a fake email address to
avoid getting SPAM. Thanks in advance.

--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
We do NOT respect the subscribers that enjoy criticizing people.

At least spend a few bucks on the Annual CR Buying Guide. The new one just
came out. You'll get a ton of information and help support, at least a
little, the good folks who work hard to test all those products for you.

TKM