Jostled Giblets

Jason wrote:
I don't subscribe to Consumer Reports. I just visited their web site
and found out that I need a password to get the information that I
need.

If you subscribe to Consumer Reports, I would great appreciate it if
you would check the back issues. Sarah--my next door neighbor--has a
broken gas range. It's a regular model gas range that does not have a
hood or microwave. She wants a gas range that is self cleaning.

Please tell me the top two gas ranges and which one of the two is
your favorite. Please post your response since I used a fake email
address to avoid getting SPAM. Thanks in advance.

Here is the article and the top three rated...

http://xml.eshop.msn.com/softcontent...186&scmId=1029

hope that helps. (btw... the hot point was rated as best buy...)