Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Default Help wiring replacement thermostat, please

Greetings:

While moving some furniture the knob on the old but reliable Singer
(Cat. No. 7269T) thermostat broke. I picked up a replacement (Honeywell
CT62B) and am ready to install it. Problem is, the Singer has four wire
terminals labeled L1, L2, T3, and T4. The Honeywell is asking for L1,
L2, T1, and T2.

Assuming L1 and L2 go to their respective terminals, what should I do
about T1 and T2 versus T3 and T4?

BTW, the power is shut off at the fusebox.

I'd really appreciate any help as I'm electrically clueless.

Thanks!!

Jeff