Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.cleaning

Default How to remove soap scum from clear shower door?

Use a magic eraser ( I use the cheap dollar store brand) and plain water. Wipe all surfaces of the glass then wipe with a cloth. Spray windex and shine with a paper towel.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/cleani...door-7024-.htm