Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Soap pump Not dispensing Soap

I had same problem with dispenser- it pumped but no soap comes out. So I took
out straw, sprayed WD-40 into pump, pumped it a few times and put it back
into dispenser. After 5-10 pumps out came some hard small pieces of gray gunk
and then my soap came out!! It pumps easier and better than when it was new!!
Brilliant-thanks for the tip. Saved me money and time running to Home Depot
for a new one!! 😊ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...p-1169501-.htm