Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Charles Packer

Default Steel/iron rod stock: Where to find?

I need steel or iron rod stock of 1/2 to 3/4 inch diameter for
a project this weekend. In case I can't find this at Home Depot
or Lowe's, where should I go? If steel plumbing pipe of these
outside diameters is still sold these days, it would be acceptable.
The essence of my project (it's too complicated to describe further)
is that I'll be fabricating lawn ornaments that will have cores
of this rod. They'll be up to eight feet tall and be driven
into the ground as far as I can pound them.
Doug Miller

In article , John Davies wrote:
[snip]
John Davies TLCA 14732
http://home.comcast.net/~johnedavies/
'96 Lexus LX450
'00 Audi A4 1.8T quattro
Spokane WA USA

Why would you think that anybody cares what kind of overpriced cars you drive?

On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 22:48:11 GMT, someone wrote:

Why would you think that anybody cares what kind of overpriced cars you drive?

Maybe he usually posts to a car enthusiasts' group, where such a sig
would be appropriate. On a motorcycle group I am on, people usually
post their bikes. But yeah, not much point to it here.

-v.
John Davies

On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 22:48:11 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , John Davies wrote:
[snip]
John Davies TLCA 14732
http://home.comcast.net/~johnedavies/
'96 Lexus LX450
'00 Audi A4 1.8T quattro
Spokane WA USA

Why would you think that anybody cares what kind of overpriced cars you drive?

One more added to the kill file.