Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Bill Meronek

Default Memory Foam Mattresses - Which One to Buy?

My wife and I would like to purchase a memory foam mattress but don't
know which brand. We're considering a "Perfect Comfort" mattress from
AbsoluteConfortonSale.com.

Does anybody have personal experience with it, or similar mattresses,
perhaps in comparison to the Tempurpedic mattress?

Thx

Bill Meronek
Eric Tonks

Don't like "memory" foam. After a couple of months, the foam holds a memory
of where you lie on the bed and becomes a permanent depression in the
mattress, and becomes as comfortable as lying on an old sagging mattress.

om...