Eric Tonks

Default Memory Foam Mattresses - Which One to Buy?

Don't like "memory" foam. After a couple of months, the foam holds a memory
of where you lie on the bed and becomes a permanent depression in the
mattress, and becomes as comfortable as lying on an old sagging mattress.

"Bill Meronek" wrote in message
om...
My wife and I would like to purchase a memory foam mattress but don't
know which brand. We're considering a "Perfect Comfort" mattress from
AbsoluteConfortonSale.com.

Does anybody have personal experience with it, or similar mattresses,
perhaps in comparison to the Tempurpedic mattress?

Thx

Bill Meronek