Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house

Default What are currently your best saving tips ?

Lou wrote:
"Tony Sivori" wrote:
Colbyt wrote:

Contrary to what someone one else posted this may be true. Kentucky
had an intangible property tax like that until a few years ago.

I've lived in and filed taxes in Kentucky for many years. I've never
paid the first penny of tax on any bank account balance.

I don't anything about taxes in Kentucky, but whether or not you actually
paid a certain tax doesn't really tell us anything about whether or not
such a tax existed. It doesn't even tell us if you had a bank balance to
pay taxes on.

I think you are not very good at reading between the lines.

--
Tony Sivori