Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y
Ron Ron is offline

Default What are currently your best saving tips ?

On May 13, 9:44*pm, Eric wrote:
What are currently your best saving tips you recommend and also
practice, relating
to how you make your money go much further than it used to, whether
it's for
food - weekly living expenses, home and financial investment, etc.

I'm not gonna read the 230+ thread on this subject, but since I live
alone, I keep my hot water heater turned off up until 30 minutes
before I need to take a shower.

Also, I live in FL, and my pipes are in the attic.

During the summer, I don't even have to use the HW heater, because I
get hot water from the pipes being in the attic.