Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default how to locate a slow leak in an above ground vinyl pool

My daughter has an 18 foot above ground pool that is leaking about 2
inches a day. Is there some way of finding the leak? I remember a
dye that you put in a pool that will detect the location of the hole
(s). Anyone ever heard of this?
Posted to misc.consumers.house

How long has the pool been up?
How thick was the barrier under the pool?

Are there any wet spots around the pool? Or pump connections?