Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to misc.consumers.house
sprtan

Default Real Estate Sales Prices in Flower Mound, Texas

Greetings,

I am in the process of readying my home for sale in Flower Mound, Texas
at the beginning of next year. To that end, we are trying to get some
relative comps to get a sense of where the neighborhood is selling at
(prior to listing).

One of the things that we have tried to find access to (unsuccessfully)
is information on recent sales in our neighborhood (Bridlewood) that
are relatively recent (within the last 3-6 months). I have gone to the
HomeGain site, but that data is over a year or two old and it does not
contain sales within my neighborhood.

I realize that we can get this information from our future listing
agent, however, I would like to have this information prior to
interviewing agents to have our own gauge of value.

Any suggestions or sites with access to this information would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks.