Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Quint

Default Real Estate Professionals & others...NOW provide your OWN financing!!!

Attention:

- Real Estate Professionals
- Mortgage Professionals
- Financial/Investment Consultants
- Proven Leaders

Hi, my name is Quint Robinson and I work for World Lending Group,
http://www.bd2915.wlgweb.com.

World Lending Group, a national bank, has taken 100+ correspondent
lenders and put their products into one DU (Desktop Underwriting)
internet software program (E-MAP), and attached it to an electronic
E-1003.

World Lending Group offers this AWESOME opportunity to be become a
mortgage loan originator in a matter of weeks.
Mark Victor Hansen, author of the "Chicken Soup for the Soul" books
and co-author with real estate guru Robert Allen in the book One
Million Millionaire, is one of the directors of this company.

In an unprecedented program we are allowing Real Estate Professional,
Mortgage Professionals, Financial Consultants and proven Leaders to
originate and close their own loans. No longer will you have to refer
your clients to another Mortgage Broker and not be allowed to get a
referral fee. Now you can originate loans nationwide, without having
to obtain a license, and have the loans closed for you by a state of
the art national processing center. The
process is almost completely automated.

CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT WORLD LENDING GROUP
World Leadership Group offers you a ground-floor opportunity to be in
business for yourself but not by yourself. We are looking for
entrepreneurial-minded people from all walks of life that have the
motivation and desire to be their own boss and take control of their
own financial future. No major investment, no franchise fees, no
inventory. Visit the World Leadership Group website at www.wlgweb.com
to learn about all of our exciting career opportunities!

Mortgage professionals looking for new or better opportunities do not
need to look any further than World Lending Group. WLG is a national
full-service mortgage banking company with an extensive network of
investors offering products and services designed to meet the needs of
today's consumer.

World Lending Group offers a revolutionary compensation package for
entrepreneurial-minded people from all walks of life. Our Professional
Producers Plan is custom tailored to help mortgage professionals
increase their personal income while building a steady, dependable
business. Whether you're an experienced mortgage professional or new
to the mortgage industry, World Lending Group can offer you an
exciting new career path. As part of our aggressive
national expansion plan, our commission schedule now pays 100% of
points and secondary marketing premiums.

Take a look at what we offer you:
Mortgage Banker/Broker status
A through D loan programs
Multi-State origination ability in most states
In-house funding and RESPA relief in many cases
FNMA desktop underwriting
Commissions paid weekly (100% pay-out)
Full service closing and shipping departments
State of the art origination processing technology
Incredible Professional Producers Commission schedule
A great commission structure for recruiting other professionals
No audited financials to worry about
Marketing and promotions assistance
No network requirements
Individual web site
No licenses to worry about
CD-ROM based training
No Administration headaches such as payroll

For more information about World Lending Group (WLG) please listen to
a 24-hour recorded conference call at 858-233-9866.

Quint Robinson
Mortgage Loan Originator and Real Estate Investor
Associate ID #BD2915
678.898.7702 phone
678.704.3221 fax
(email)