Posted to misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers.house
sprtan

Default Real Estate Sales Prices in Flower Mound, Texas

Thanks for the insight.

We actually do have a CAD. The challenge in our area is that due to
the Homestead Act, many folks (including me) have managed to
successfully suppress our home values for tax purposes over the years.
Comparatively, the actual values that homes have listed for (and I
suspect sold for) are much higher.

I do like the idea of getting with a realtor (I could probably use the
same one that sold my last home in the area) and just asking him to do
a comp pull for my neighborhood. I have pulled several listings in the
sub that have been put up over the last 3-4 months just to get a sense
of what people are listing at within same sub/square footage/amenity
ranges.