Posted to misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers.house
Todd H.

Default Real Estate Sales Prices in Flower Mound, Texas

"sprtan" writes:
I realize that we can get this information from our future listing
agent, however, I would like to have this information prior to
interviewing agents to have our own gauge of value.

Interviewing a bunch of agents and comparing, is unfortunately the
only way to get reliable recent home sale data and good comps.
Or... you can pose as an interested purchaser with some random agent,
and ask them to tell you about homes withing a given price range in
your town with given specs, and that can give you a feel. Or to
search on realtor.com and try to lock down to your area and the size
home.

The other way is to be very patient and eye property transfers from
the local paper, but righ tnow, they're recording July sales at least
here in my county.

Seeing as I haven't heard of Flower Mound TX despite having lived in
the state for a few years, it might be a pretty closely knit group of
Realtors though.

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/