Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

G Henslee

Default Air Mattress

These kind: http://tinyurl.com/8tyyl

Any of them any good? Any recommendations?

tia
Clark W. Griswold, Jr.

G Henslee wrote:

These kind: http://tinyurl.com/8tyyl

Any of them any good? Any recommendations?

tia

Sorry... I find the use of hidden/redirect URLs problematic for a number of
reasons. If you would post the original URL, I'd be glad to offer an opinion...
G Henslee

Clark W. Griswold, Jr. wrote:
G Henslee wrote:

These kind: http://tinyurl.com/8tyyl

Any of them any good? Any recommendations?

tia

Sorry... I find the use of hidden/redirect URLs problematic for a number of
reasons. If you would post the original URL, I'd be glad to offer an opinion...

sure.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/searc...ics=20& ico=0
Clark W. Griswold, Jr.

G Henslee wrote:

Clark W. Griswold, Jr. wrote:
G Henslee wrote:

These kind: http://tinyurl.com/8tyyl

Any of them any good? Any recommendations?

tia

Sorry... I find the use of hidden/redirect URLs problematic for a number of
reasons. If you would post the original URL, I'd be glad to offer an opinion...

sure.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/searc...ics=20& ico=0

I've slept on the Aerosport. While the inflatables aren't the same comfort level
as an innner spring mattress, they have improved significantly over the old pure
vinyl ones.

These are flocked on the outside and the internal air pump works very fast.
There's also an adjustable valve in case you get them too hard and need to let
some air out.

They work great for guest or overflow purposes.

Don't worry too much about the brand name and check out the big box linen stores
for comparison pricing. You might even look at Overstock, although their current
ad theme is really annoying. As long as the construction is similar, you can bet
they all came from the same factory in China.
shinypenny

G Henslee wrote:
These kind: http://tinyurl.com/8tyyl

Any of them any good? Any recommendations?

tia

I like them. We had an aerobed. It was comfy and quite handy for
occasional guests. Definetly get one with an automatic pump.

The only caveats a

1) This is not for long-term use. Your back will hate you for it. This
is really for overnight guests.

2) Beware of allowing kids to use it. Our kids used ours for a slumber
party, and it developed a leak that we couldn't find to fix. The
mattress is too huge to put in a bathtub to check for leaks.

jen

AllEmailDeletedImmediately

"shinypenny" wrote in message
oups.com...

G Henslee wrote:
These kind: http://tinyurl.com/8tyyl

Any of them any good? Any recommendations?

tia

I like them. We had an aerobed. It was comfy and quite handy for
occasional guests. Definetly get one with an automatic pump.

The only caveats a

1) This is not for long-term use. Your back will hate you for it.

This
is really for overnight guests.

2) Beware of allowing kids to use it. Our kids used ours for a

slumber
party, and it developed a leak that we couldn't find to fix. The
mattress is too huge to put in a bathtub to check for leaks.

and no pets, especially cats, unless all fours are declawed.