Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

LP

Default How to stop a bed frame or mattress from squeeking?

I have a 2 year old mattress and frame. I have noticed that it squeaks every
time a sit on it, or roll over. I don't want to buy a new one! The mattress
and box spring are on a wood frame.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to stop this problem?

TIA

Meg

Al Bundy

This comes up all the time. Think about googleling for answers first.
To sum it up.
Tighten everything up as much as possible.
Try spraying the mating surfaces with silicone.

Kendall P. Bullen

In article ,
"LP" wrote:

I have a 2 year old mattress and frame. I have noticed that it squeaks every
time a sit on it, or roll over. I don't want to buy a new one! The mattress
and box spring are on a wood frame.

Did it come with any kind of warranty?

Kendall

--
Kendall P. Bullen http://www.his.com/~kendall/
kendall@---^^^^^^^

Never e-mail me copies of Usenet postings, please.
I do read the groups to which I post!

Replacing interior door & frame Jag Man Home Repair 6 March 7th 05 03:06 AM
noisy plumbing and no stop cock! Micko UK diy 2 April 20th 04 10:27 AM
Stop cock leaking Rich UK diy 7 September 29th 03 01:45 PM
Low water pressure and stop tap? Simom UK diy 1 July 24th 03 06:19 PM
Slow leak on compression joint - can't access stop cock The Natural Philosopher UK diy 4 July 10th 03 02:34 PM