Electronics (alt.electronics)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Noozer

Default ID this "D3" on my video card???

I have a PCI videocard that works fine, except that the horizontal sync is
"dirty" (picture is jittery - I'll post a sample in the next day or so...).
The only damage I can see on the card is what looks like an inductor marked
"4R7" and is screened on the board as "D3" (a diode???)

I've posted pictures at:

www.csd.ca/Board1.jpg
www.csd.ca/CloseUp.jpg

It's hard to see on the picture, but part of the material surrounding the
coil on this part is broken away, exposing the wire coil below. (The wire is
normally exposed on the sides only on this part)

Can someone tell me what this part actually is, and what value it may be so
I can find a replacement? Being large and surface mount it should be easy to
remove and replace.

The card is a PNY Geforce 2MX 200 card... (Ya, I know... but it's PCI and I
need it.)

Thanks!!

How to tell if CF card is faulty? John Stumbles UK diy 27 April 6th 05 05:54 PM
NTSC-compatible video signal circuit - ntsc.pdf (0/1) Rico Rivera Electronics 1 April 13th 04 06:57 PM
ATT Worldnet Credit Card Scam Marv Soloff Metalworking 7 January 11th 04 12:06 AM
CCTV Video Capture Big Tim UK diy 36 October 25th 03 04:55 PM
A Video for Beginners (a bit long) Fred Holder Woodturning 1 September 30th 03 09:37 PM