Noozer

Default ID this "D3" on my video card???

I have a PCI videocard that works fine, except that the horizontal sync is
"dirty" (picture is jittery - I'll post a sample in the next day or so...).
The only damage I can see on the card is what looks like an inductor marked
"4R7" and is screened on the board as "D3" (a diode???)

I've posted pictures at:

www.csd.ca/Board1.jpg
www.csd.ca/CloseUp.jpg

It's hard to see on the picture, but part of the material surrounding the
coil on this part is broken away, exposing the wire coil below. (The wire is
normally exposed on the sides only on this part)

Can someone tell me what this part actually is, and what value it may be so
I can find a replacement? Being large and surface mount it should be easy to
remove and replace.

The card is a PNY Geforce 2MX 200 card... (Ya, I know... but it's PCI and I
need it.)

Thanks!!