Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default Oh Bugger!

Just spent the last hour UV prototyping a doube sided PCB. Turned out
brilliantly, nice sharp aligned traces everything. Then I realised it was
back to front. Bugger!

Posted to alt.electronics

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:40:52 -0000, Aly wrote:

Just spent the last hour UV prototyping a doube sided PCB. Turned out
brilliantly, nice sharp aligned traces everything. Then I realised it was
back to front. Bugger!

That must have been a 10 on the p*ss off scale.
Posted to alt.electronics

"Eskay" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:40:52 -0000, Aly wrote:

snip
back to front. Bugger!

That must have been a 10 on the p*ss off scale.

lol. Well, "Oh bugger," was the first thing that sprung to mind. :-) It's
quite therapeutic really.

Posted to alt.electronics

"Aly" wrote in message
Just spent the last hour UV prototyping a doube sided PCB. Turned out
brilliantly, nice sharp aligned traces everything. Then I realised it was
back to front. Bugger!

..... if the circuit is for a vinyl record player amp it'll be OK - just play
the records backwards.

Posted to alt.electronics

Aly wrote:
Just spent the last hour UV prototyping a doube sided PCB. Turned out
brilliantly, nice sharp aligned traces everything. Then I realised
it was back to front. Bugger!

No problem, just fold the IC legs up the other way !

geoff