paul e p

Default and th blues win ( bugger )

and th blues win ( bugger )
+++

"shoulda had money on it"

"flicked th telly on to a navy ad for chrisakes"

+++

**** off jenny

+++

i reckon blind pew coulda premontioned this one
"that's one game each"
and one to go

who bets on th second game ?

+++

"nostradamus special on tonight"
arent i psychic enough for you ?
" smiel "

+++

"a skeptical enquiry"
spelt wrong
"hey ?"

shoud be sceptic
"?"

silent c

+++

"like that ****head earlier in th day"
different newsgroup
"well you will chop and change"

+++

blues 32
maroons 22

+++

bugger

+++

"what colour shirt you had on all day wiz ?"

umm

****

blue

+++

"flame on ****head"

+++

so i had a shower
get ****ed bitch

+++

"so th last post had it in th title"
but not in th body

+++

"what should i keep an eye out for ?"
references to big splashes
what tipped us off last time

"hey paulie"
"are we psychic enough to find th references and they dont point
forward ?"

absolutely

"how then ?"

in some things
th bias can **** it

can u claim u dont want a desired outcome ?
"umm"
"no comment"

well

forget about it
just watch th signs
and record em

ok ?
"k"

+++

"didnt know nostradamus special on tonight"

"hangin **** on sceptics earlier in th day"

**** em
"u dont care ?"

no
inconsequential
little ppl

+++

"trolls"
or worse

+++

drownin's too good for em
make em live to be a hundred

++

"next game"
"game three ?"

ask me on th day
oh and

check what i'm wearing without thinkin about it
"is that waht it's about"

helps if ya dont think about it
you got enough experience to know that

+++

"cool as"
"oh nickie"
"you can stpo suckin little dogs poopies now"

+++

ah ****
i missed a drew barrymor emovie

+++

we could watch
the adventures of god

"im happy enough with"
"the adventures of the land surfer"

"thanks"

+++

"chick on th lost ****take just said god"

**** off jennifer

+++

**** it

..
..
..

paul e p
+++
p.s.

what is truth ?

+++

ok jen
find me a random song to **** off on
"go windows"

+++
massive attack
'hymn of th big wheel'
+++

"is it a unicycle ?"
i ****in hope so

"ah cool"
"do a coupel of bunny hops on it"
"chuck me a six foot slide and"

"lose th ****er in th gap between those two ppl"
"in a runout stack without droppin yur coffee cup"
"or spillin th ****er"

couldnt give me somethin hard could ya ?

Lawnmower blues Please help. bubbleyes2004 UK diy 5 April 5th 05 09:32 AM
Bosch 1617 blues mel Woodworking 7 January 2nd 05 06:44 PM
Oh bugger I ballsed up! help! N. Thornton UK diy 0 December 21st 04 12:33 AM
Heater Mystery Blues Ron Hubbard Electronics Repair 9 October 16th 04 05:39 AM
Yanks and Christmas Bobby Bewl Woodworking 50 December 30th 03 12:54 AM