Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics
Lost'n Found

Default RF transistor

Hello

I am looking for a an RF transistors, like the BFP520 for my design project.
Does anybody know a supplier for such transistors?

Thank you for your time.

Posted to alt.electronics
John Fields

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 00:34:18 -0400, "Lost'n Found"
wrote:

Hello

I am looking for a an RF transistors, like the BFP520 for my design project.
Does anybody know a supplier for such transistors?

---
Google?

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
Posted to alt.electronics
Lost'n Found

.. I tried google before I posted here but the suppliers seem to only provide
it to the industry. I am looking for somebody who can supply a student.

wrote:

Hello

I am looking for a an RF transistors, like the BFP520 for my design
project.
Does anybody know a supplier for such transistors?

---
Google?

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer

Posted to alt.electronics
John Fields

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 01:48:30 -0400, "Lost'n Found"
wrote:

. I tried google before I posted here but the suppliers seem to only provide
it to the industry. I am looking for somebody who can supply a student.

---
I find it hard to believe that of the hundreds of brokers of
obsolete parts you can access through Google you couldn't find a
single one that would sell you the part.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
Posted to alt.electronics
Lost'n Found

Here is the thing:
Most brokers force you to buy a certain amout (hunderds).

I found digikey.com though, finally

wrote:

. I tried google before I posted here but the suppliers seem to only
provide
it to the industry. I am looking for somebody who can supply a student.

---
I find it hard to believe that of the hundreds of brokers of
obsolete parts you can access through Google you couldn't find a
single one that would sell you the part.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer

Posted to alt.electronics
John Fields

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:05:05 -0400, "Lost'n Found"
wrote:

Here is the thing:
Most brokers force you to buy a certain amout (hunderds).

I found digikey.com though, finally

---
Well, good for you!