DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   RF transistor (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/165293-rf-transistor.html)

Lost'n Found June 11th 06 05:34 AM

RF transistor

Hello

I am looking for a an RF transistors, like the BFP520 for my design project.
Does anybody know a supplier for such transistors?

Thank you for your time.

John Fields June 11th 06 08:56 PM

RF transistor

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 00:34:18 -0400, "Lost'n Found"
wrote:

Hello

I am looking for a an RF transistors, like the BFP520 for my design project.
Does anybody know a supplier for such transistors?

---
Google?

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer

Lost'n Found June 12th 06 06:48 AM

RF transistor

.. I tried google before I posted here but the suppliers seem to only provide
it to the industry. I am looking for somebody who can supply a student.

John Fields June 12th 06 02:57 PM

RF transistor

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 01:48:30 -0400, "Lost'n Found"
wrote:

. I tried google before I posted here but the suppliers seem to only provide
it to the industry. I am looking for somebody who can supply a student.

---
I find it hard to believe that of the hundreds of brokers of
obsolete parts you can access through Google you couldn't find a
single one that would sell you the part.

Lost'n Found June 13th 06 04:05 AM

RF transistor

Here is the thing:
Most brokers force you to buy a certain amout (hunderds).

I found digikey.com though, finally

John Fields June 13th 06 12:02 PM

RF transistor

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:05:05 -0400, "Lost'n Found"
wrote:

Here is the thing:
Most brokers force you to buy a certain amout (hunderds).

I found digikey.com though, finally

---
Well, good for you!