Asimov

Default GE 32GT720 television repair question - color transistor

"pun84" bravely wrote to "All" (24 Jun 04 17:39:18)
--- on the heady topic of " GE 32GT720 television repair question - color
transistor"

Do a search for 2SC3619. The Japanese mostly drop the 2S prefix and
leave the rest for example K14 is 2SK14, D515 is 2SD515, etc.
I'll bet your 2SC3619 is a 7 watt, 0.1 ampere, 300 volt transistor or
similar. Good luck...

pu kinda having trouble locating this component, do you have any
pu suggestions as to who i can get this from?

Try your local parts supplier or the net. Places like mouser, digikey.
You didn't mention your location.

Chaos Master

pun84 ) said those last words:
Hello, I had a problem with a tv, where it showed all red, i need to
get a replacement transistor for the red color off the neck board, on
the transistor it says c3619, there is no part number or refrence on
the tv, i called up GE.. they said they said they needed a part
number(alot of help that was) is there a replacement transistor i can
use that would be in a safe range or is there any way to determine
what kind of transistor i will need for replacement.. by measuring
something off another working transistor? thanks in ahead of time

2SC3619?

[]s
--
© Chaos Master. |"These wounds won't seem to heal
My Evanescence HP is at: | This pain is just too real
Art

MCM, Andrews Electronics, Mouser, Digikey, James Co. Any Thompsom Parts
Department or even a service company that repairs RCA and GE teles. On the
circuit board will be a device reference number: I.E. Q-5886485 or something
similar, probably only 3 or 4 digits tho. With that info and the "C" info
you should be capable of obtaining the correct transistor.

Old delta 12" planer repair question..... j.duprie Woodworking 2 June 22nd 04 09:42 PM
Question shet metal repair wallster Metalworking 2 May 20th 04 04:08 PM
Magnetic Chuck Repair Question zephyr Metalworking 2 February 7th 04 06:11 AM
GE TV repair question max Electronics Repair 16 July 14th 03 01:14 AM