Art

Default GE 32GT720 television repair question - color transistor

MCM, Andrews Electronics, Mouser, Digikey, James Co. Any Thompsom Parts
Department or even a service company that repairs RCA and GE teles. On the
circuit board will be a device reference number: I.E. Q-5886485 or something
similar, probably only 3 or 4 digits tho. With that info and the "C" info
you should be capable of obtaining the correct transistor.
"Chaos Master" wrote in message
pun84 ) said those last words:
Hello, I had a problem with a tv, where it showed all red, i need to
get a replacement transistor for the red color off the neck board, on
the transistor it says c3619, there is no part number or refrence on
the tv, i called up GE.. they said they said they needed a part
number(alot of help that was) is there a replacement transistor i can
use that would be in a safe range or is there any way to determine
what kind of transistor i will need for replacement.. by measuring
something off another working transistor? thanks in ahead of time

2SC3619?

[]s
--
© Chaos Master. |"These wounds won't seem to heal
My Evanescence HP is at: | This pain is just too real