Electronics (alt.electronics)

Don.

Default Wanted: Pacemaker schematic

Does anyone know where I can find a schematic for a Pacemaker? Any brand
will do, I'd just like to see what's so special about their circuitry that
would justify a cost of $10,000 dollars.

I know the medical field feels we owe them our lives, but you can get a
complex watch for a Hell of a lot less than $10,000!

Please excuse the cross post, I didn't know which group might best deal
with this sort of electronics.

Thanks...

John Fields

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 09:38:45 -0700, "Don." wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find a schematic for a Pacemaker? Any brand
will do, I'd just like to see what's so special about their circuitry that
would justify a cost of $10,000 dollars.

---
You're a ****ing idiot. What makes you think that just by looking
at a schematic you can make a judgement as to whether the circuitry
is appropriate for the application?

Do you have any experience in cardiovascular stimulation? Obviously
not.

It seems like what you _do_ have is a bitch against the medical
establishment. For what reason? who knows...
---

I know the medical field feels we owe them our lives, but you can get a
complex watch for a Hell of a lot less than $10,000!

---
Yeah, but try to get that watch to keep you alive, and try to put it
into your chest yourself and you might come to the realization that
$10K is cheap when you have to pay for competent help.
---

You might want to try alt.dumb****s.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
Don.

John Fields wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 09:38:45 -0700, "Don." wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find a schematic for a Pacemaker? Any brand
will do, I'd just like to see what's so special about their circuitry that
would justify a cost of $10,000 dollars.

---
You're a ****ing idiot.

What gave you the brilliant idea I wanted to **** *you*, Mr. Crude
Arrogant Egotist?

I feel you deliberately missunderstood my question, I was simply curious
about the techniques used in the design. I may not understand the
schematic *if* anyone is polite enough to suggest a URL.

the rest of you musings are snipped as worthless trash

John Fields

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 03:29:48 -0700, "Don." wrote:

John Fields wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 09:38:45 -0700, "Don." wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find a schematic for a Pacemaker? Any brand
will do, I'd just like to see what's so special about their circuitry that
would justify a cost of $10,000 dollars.

---
You're a ****ing idiot.

What gave you the brilliant idea I wanted to **** *you*, Mr. Crude
Arrogant Egotist?

---
Language problems, too, huh?
---

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...aker+schematic

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
Don.

John Fields wrote:

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 09:38:45 -0700, "Don." wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find a schematic for a Pacemaker? Any brand
will do, I'd just like to see what's so special about their circuitry that
would justify a cost of $10,000 dollars.

---
You're a ****ing idiot.

Language problems, too, huh?
---

Yes, I'm not a Texican from Austin! I lived in Taos, New Mexico long
enough to learn that Texicans are rude, crude, egotistical, and bad news
in general. :-(

Go strum your guitar in an alley.

John Fields

John Fields wrote:

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 09:38:45 -0700, "Don." wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find a schematic for a Pacemaker? Any brand
will do, I'd just like to see what's so special about their circuitry that
would justify a cost of $10,000 dollars.

---
You're a ****ing idiot.

Language problems, too, huh?
---

Yes, I'm not a Texican from Austin! I lived in Taos, New Mexico long
enough to learn that Texicans are rude, crude, egotistical, and bad news
in general. :-(

---
Geez, it seems to me that if you want to find out what folks in
Austin are like you'd go to Austin...

Just like if you're looking for a pacemaker schematic one would
think you'd at least Google for it first... What's the matter? the
link I gave you didn't work?
---

Go strum your guitar in an alley.

---
BTDTGTTS.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.electronics.analog

On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 12:38:25 +0930, "no one"
wrote:

john fields is just pilthy phils transvestite lover

.. .

John Fields wrote:
[...]

I guess 'Don.' doesn't understand the concept of liability, and death
when a unit fails because of sub-standard design, construction or
components. Sure they are expensive, but dying is much more costly!
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.electronics.analog

wrote:

john fields is just pilthy phils transvestite lover

---
Geez...

Can't spell, capitalize, or punctuate properly _on top of_ responding
to a 5+ year old post and top posting.

I must say, I don't think your ancestors emigrated to Australia
voluntarily.

John Fields wrote:
[...]

JF

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.electronics.analog

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 17:57:59 +0930, "no one"
wrote:

idunt kare wot u fink u poof ,,, then .. u , are a ******.
at least my ancestors didnt come from a mudding pool of festering mud
like yours.

---
In all fairness, I must admit your choice of a nym was accurate, but I
have no time for the likes of you, so,

Plonk.

---
JF

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.electronics.analog

On 9/10/2005 5:38 a.m., Don. wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find a schematic for a Pacemaker? Any brand
will do, I'd just like to see what's so special about their circuitry
that would justify a cost of $10,000 dollars.

I know the medical field feels we owe them our lives, but you can get a
complex watch for a Hell of a lot less than $10,000!

Please excuse the cross post, I didn't know which group might best deal
with this sort of electronics.

Thanks...

News==----
Newsgroups

They last for up to 12 years! You get a robust device that never fails.
Where else do you get that? Can you guarantee that your pc will last
that long?
Posted to alt.electronics

Don

Pacemakers are a life critical design, therefore the design and testing
of them is going to be many magnitudes greater than your wrist watch.
They just can not fail. Not knowing the industry, medical equipment
manufacturers would most likely be subject to a swag of standards and
compliances. This will dictate how and what they design.