Posted to alt.electronics,alt.electronics.analog
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default Wanted: Pacemaker schematic

On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 12:38:25 +0930, "no one"
wrote:

john fields is just pilthy phils transvestite lover

---
Geez...

Can't spell, capitalize, or punctuate properly _on top of_ responding
to a 5+ year old post and top posting.

I must say, I don't think your ancestors emigrated to Australia
voluntarily.

"John Fields" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 03:29:48 -0700, "Don." wrote:

John Fields wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 09:38:45 -0700, "Don." wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find a schematic for a Pacemaker? Any
brand
will do, I'd just like to see what's so special about their circuitry
that
would justify a cost of $10,000 dollars.

---
You're a ****ing idiot.

What gave you the brilliant idea I wanted to **** *you*, Mr. Crude
Arrogant Egotist?

---
Language problems, too, huh?
---

I feel you deliberately missunderstood my question, I was simply curious
about the techniques used in the design. I may not understand the
schematic *if* anyone is polite enough to suggest a URL.

---
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...aker+schematic

--
John Fields