John Fields

Default Wanted: Pacemaker schematic

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 09:38:45 -0700, "Don." wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find a schematic for a Pacemaker? Any brand
will do, I'd just like to see what's so special about their circuitry that
would justify a cost of $10,000 dollars.

---
You're a ****ing idiot. What makes you think that just by looking
at a schematic you can make a judgement as to whether the circuitry
is appropriate for the application?

Do you have any experience in cardiovascular stimulation? Obviously
not.

It seems like what you _do_ have is a bitch against the medical
establishment. For what reason? who knows...
---

I know the medical field feels we owe them our lives, but you can get a
complex watch for a Hell of a lot less than $10,000!

---
Yeah, but try to get that watch to keep you alive, and try to put it
into your chest yourself and you might come to the realization that
$10K is cheap when you have to pay for competent help.
---

Please excuse the cross post, I didn't know which group might best deal
with this sort of electronics.

---
You might want to try alt.dumb****s.

--