Electronics (alt.electronics)

M Goed

Default Search for ERD08M15 diode (cannot find it by my dealers)

Hi,

For my sony television i am looking for this part ERD08M15 (a Fuji Diode).
And i cannot find it in a quantity of 1 or 2 peace(s). Please can anyone
give me an address to order this, or can you offer me this Diode please let
me know.....

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Axle

JeffM

looking for this part ERD08M15 (a Fuji Diode).
Axle (M Goed)

Google is your friend:
http://www.google.com/search?q=ERD08M15+Diode

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:U...t.pdf+ERD08M15
It appears to be a 1200V 5A rectifier. Find something similar.

John Musselman

For my sony television i am looking for this part ERD08M15 (a Fuji Diode).

The data sheet says it's a 1500 volt (not 1200), 5 amp diode. It is a "fast
recovery" type - this is important. It is in a TO-220 type package which
has insulated mounting. You can probably find a cross but if the cross is
not insulated, and the mounting is to metal, be careful how you mount it!

John Musselman