Apollo

Default Oneforall URC 3021 universal remote controller

Hie all,

I bought the Oneforall URC 3021 universal remote controller a few days
ago but I have failed to program it with a Durabrand DBTV1300 TV
despite using the listed codes and following every instruction. Any
hints, anyone?

Thanks...

Travis Jordan

Apollo wrote:
I have failed to program it with a Durabrand DBTV1300 TV
despite using the listed codes and following every instruction.

If you used each of these codes:
0003 0171 0178 0180 0463 1034

and it still didn't work, then you'll have to return it and get a
learning remote that you can program yourself.

Apollo

Hie,

Thanks for the extra codes but I still had no luck. Better send it
back...

Andrew Rossmann

[This followup was posted to sci.electronics.repair and a copy was sent
to the cited author.]

In article .com,
says...
Hie all,

I bought the Oneforall URC 3021 universal remote controller a few days
ago but I have failed to program it with a Durabrand DBTV1300 TV
despite using the listed codes and following every instruction. Any
hints, anyone?

Check on
http://www.hifi-remote.com/ofa/ and the forums on that site.

law!!
http://home.att.net/~andyross
Apollo

Thanks for the link but I took the remote back. I lost confidence in it
after 48 hours.