P.R.Brady

Default Please help identify 14MS 03E1

A few weeks ago I asked about removing the back from a Samsung CT 5361
without also taking out the PCB. A respondent suggested more force
which was indeed successful. Thanks.

I've found a component with a hole blown in the side. It's just next to
and has connections to the degauss coil and I'd appreciate advice on
identifying it. It has a logo like a hysteresis curve and is marked
part no. 14MS 03E1. See:
http://www.bangor.ac.uk/is/iss025/TV/DSCF0513.JPG

and the pretty hole in the side:
http://www.bangor.ac.uk/is/iss025/TV/DSCF0516.JPG

The PCB says it is circuit reference GT05:
http://www.bangor.ac.uk/is/iss025/TV/DSCF0515.JPG

If it is associated with the degauss circuit, is it likely to be the
culprit of the slightly fuzzy horizontal drifting noise bars which are
probably mains synchronised?

Any ideas where I can get a circuit for this TV?

Regards and thanks for any help.

Phil