Mike Tomlinson

Default Please identify this memory

(Sorry if this has appeared twice, the original post didn't turn up on
my news server after several hours.)

I'm trying to identify some memory DIMMs. They're 64Mb, with 36 chips,
18 per side, buffered, using Toshiba TC51V16405CST-60 memory chips.

I *think* these are 16Mbit x 4 EDO DRAMs, but could do with confirming
their voltage (I don't want to go by the notch in the DIMM itself.)

I cannot find those chips listed anywhere and a google has not turned
anything up. Can anyone help me identify them, please? Thanks.

Wayne

There is a good page on memory here; doesn't have your exact part
number, but very close http://www.pdpsys.com/mem_man.htm

Wayne

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 09:56:37 +0100, Mike Tomlinson
wrote:

(Sorry if this has appeared twice, the original post didn't turn up on
my news server after several hours.)

I'm trying to identify some memory DIMMs. They're 64Mb, with 36 chips,
18 per side, buffered, using Toshiba TC51V16405CST-60 memory chips.

I *think* these are 16Mbit x 4 EDO DRAMs, but could do with confirming
their voltage (I don't want to go by the notch in the DIMM itself.)

I cannot find those chips listed anywhere and a google has not turned
anything up. Can anyone help me identify them, please? Thanks.

Mike Tomlinson

In article 3f914f32.631327@shawnews, Wayne writes
There is a good page on memory here; doesn't have your exact part
number, but very close http://www.pdpsys.com/mem_man.htm

Many thanks. That lists a TC51V16405BST-06, which is a 3.3V EDO part.
(Mine are TC51V16405CST-60.)

--
A. Top posters.