TEX

Default Identify component in XBOX SMPS

Looks like a surface mount three pin voltage regualator you find on
computer motherboards. Found in the SMPS of an XBOX console. Is an ST
part. Has the numbers D1NC6, which I can identify the same on another unit.

Does anyone recognise the numbers??? I tried searching with a few other
pre-fixes without any luck.

Thanks

TEX

TEX

Default Found it, any common replacements???

I guess i just have to look a bit harder next time. STD1NC60, N Channel,
MOSFET. Just on the hunt for a commonn replacement now. Suggestions???

Thanks

TEX

TEX wrote:

Looks like a surface mount three pin voltage regualator you find on
computer motherboards. Found in the SMPS of an XBOX console. Is an ST
part. Has the numbers D1NC6, which I can identify the same on another unit.

Does anyone recognise the numbers??? I tried searching with a few other
pre-fixes without any luck.

Thanks

TEX

James Sweet

"TEX" wrote in message ...
I guess i just have to look a bit harder next time. STD1NC60, N Channel,
MOSFET. Just on the hunt for a commonn replacement now. Suggestions???

Thanks

TEX

MOSFET's seem to sub pretty well, just find something with similar specs.
I've used IRF840's to repair SMPS's before.