Default Behringer B2031A Truth power problem

One of my speakers doesn't turn on anymore. The light flashes when it
goes to the off position, and I hear a brief flash of sound from the
input too. It wasn't being played loud or anything, and the fuse is
fine. It started when I was switching inputs while it was on. Any
ideas? Thanks!

Stephen Sank

So, you expected that cheap, Chinese-made Behringer garbage to keep working? When you buy
cheap crap, you have to expect to treat it like a Bic lighter- when it stops working, which
will be too soon, you throw it away, 'cause it won't be remotely economical to fix.

--
Stephen Sank, Owner & Ribbon Mic Restorer
Talking Dog Transducer Company
wrote in message
ups.com...
One of my speakers doesn't turn on anymore. The light flashes when it
goes to the off position, and I hear a brief flash of sound from the
input too. It wasn't being played loud or anything, and the fuse is
fine. It started when I was switching inputs while it was on. Any
ideas? Thanks!

Ole Geisler

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 13:51:34 -0700, "Stephen Sank"
wrote:

So, you expected that cheap, Chinese-made Behringer garbage to keep working? When you buy
cheap crap, you have to expect to treat it like a Bic lighter- when it stops working, which
will be too soon, you throw it away, 'cause it won't be remotely economical to fix.

I expected you to send me the lasers I paid for?

Please read your mail

--
Jeg kan virkelig ikke se, hvad det skulle betyde, at forbinde en 0,1 mm X 1
mm tin-fyldt kobberbane i ét apparat med en anden 0,1 mm X 1 mm tinfyldt

Tro flytter ikke bjerge. Tro flytter kroner.

Oh, it was fine, I just accidentally hit the tiny little power mode
switch on the back when I was swapping cables. These monitors are great!