Stephen Sank

So, you expected that cheap, Chinese-made Behringer garbage to keep working? When you buy
cheap crap, you have to expect to treat it like a Bic lighter- when it stops working, which
will be too soon, you throw it away, 'cause it won't be remotely economical to fix.

--
Stephen Sank, Owner & Ribbon Mic Restorer
Talking Dog Transducer Company
wrote in message
ups.com...
One of my speakers doesn't turn on anymore. The light flashes when it
goes to the off position, and I hear a brief flash of sound from the
input too. It wasn't being played loud or anything, and the fuse is
fine. It started when I was switching inputs while it was on. Any
ideas? Thanks!