Gary Fozzard

Default Loewe Xelos TV common problem?- tips/someone to repair maybe

Hi there I have one of these 28" widescreen units. It has developed the
fault once fully warmed up:

red lines in picture, brightness flickers, intermittently switches off.
This is listed in the Euras database http://www.euras.com/ but I
cannot access because I am not an engineer.

I have asked many repair companies around Leicester UK if they can help
and not will work on this Q4100 chassis unit.

Can anyone help me to give a rough idea of what may be wrong so I can
see if its worthwhile trying to get a repair. Maybe you know someone
who can fix this for me.

Best wishes

Gary

Ole Geisler

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 11:04:00 +0000 (UTC), Gary Fozzard
wrote:

Can anyone help me to give a rough idea of what may be wrong so I can
see if its worthwhile trying to get a repair.

I dont need EURAS for this one. The tube is bad.

Gary Fozzard

ouch thats sounds like its not worth the bother then. I thought
the tubes just faded a load and lost contrast. when this works
its picture is superb... just this intermittent problem.

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Widespread problem with HP Omnibook XE3-GFs? Joe Electronics Repair 1 November 21st 04 05:32 AM
Are PC surge protectors needed in the UK? greywolf42 Electronics Repair 82 July 13th 04 11:37 AM
Indesit washing machine - a common problem? Jonathan Elliott UK diy 3 March 30th 04 12:00 PM
Viewsonic P810 common problem? john s Electronics Repair 2 July 29th 03 03:12 PM