DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Loewe Xelos TV common problem?- tips/someone to repair maybe (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/85245-loewe-xelos-tv-common-problem-tips-someone-repair-maybe.html)

Gary Fozzard January 8th 05 11:04 AM

Loewe Xelos TV common problem?- tips/someone to repair maybe

Hi there I have one of these 28" widescreen units. It has developed the
fault once fully warmed up:

red lines in picture, brightness flickers, intermittently switches off.
This is listed in the Euras database http://www.euras.com/ but I
cannot access because I am not an engineer.

I have asked many repair companies around Leicester UK if they can help
and not will work on this Q4100 chassis unit.

Can anyone help me to give a rough idea of what may be wrong so I can
see if its worthwhile trying to get a repair. Maybe you know someone
who can fix this for me.

Best wishes

Gary

Ole Geisler January 8th 05 11:46 AM

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 11:04:00 +0000 (UTC), Gary Fozzard
wrote:

Can anyone help me to give a rough idea of what may be wrong so I can
see if its worthwhile trying to get a repair.

I dont need EURAS for this one. The tube is bad.

Gary Fozzard January 8th 05 03:41 PM

ouch thats sounds like its not worth the bother then. I thought
the tubes just faded a load and lost contrast. when this works
its picture is superb... just this intermittent problem.