Rick

Default Toshiba closed caption question

I have a 2 year old Toshiba CT-844 28 inch television that when I play a DVD
with CC it doesn't work but the CC works fine for Broadcast TV.

xuequn liu

CC set by DVD Player

"Rick" wrote in message
I have a 2 year old Toshiba CT-844 28 inch television that when I play a

DVD
with CC it doesn't work but the CC works fine for Broadcast TV.

Rick

Well my DVD player is a xv-s45 which is about 3 years old.
"xuequn liu" wrote in message
CC set by DVD Player

"Rick" wrote in message
I have a 2 year old Toshiba CT-844 28 inch television that when I play a

DVD
with CC it doesn't work but the CC works fine for Broadcast TV.

Art

What he is probably referring to is an option in the DVD Player Setup which
selects the CC being on or off, information regarding that option should be
in the operator manual for the DVD Player.

"Rick" wrote in message
I have a 2 year old Toshiba CT-844 28 inch television that when I play a

DVD
with CC it doesn't work but the CC works fine for Broadcast TV.

Rick

"Rick" wrote in message
I have a 2 year old Toshiba CT-844 28 inch television that when I play
DVD
with CC it doesn't work but the CC works fine for Broadcast TV.

Haven't seen anything in the manual for closed caption.
It's a JVC xv-s45gd I've had it for 3 years.