Mike

Default Maybe I should ask this question again. on a Toshiba.

I have a Toshiba CF26C30 Chassy# TAC9360 I'm looking for the value for
R327. its burnt up. I replaced the Vert output. and the caps in the
vert circuit. The resistor comes off the 1 amp fuse from the Vert IC.
Thanks..

Mike.
TV Fixer1

Somebody already answered your question, but here it is again; 5.6 ohms
Mike

Well I got a service manual for the set today, and to my suprise it
was a 5.6ohm resistor. Thanks for the info. Got the set running.

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 13:22:20 -0500, JW wrote:

On 05 Nov 2003 04:35:39 GMT (TV Fixer1) wrote in Message
id: :

Somebody already answered your question, but here it is again; 5.6 ohms

I doubt it's the correct answer, as "john" posted that before Mike
specified the correct reference designation. (assuming their clocks are
reasonably close.)