Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Electric Motor on Mitre Saw Smokes

I'm burning up my Mitre Saw motor. How do I repair? It's a Ridgid
12", model MS12500.

Details: Was cutting three 2x pressure-treated boards at the same
time. After enough binding, the motor began to smoke. Now, it smokes
after 10-15 seconds of use, with no wood being cut at all. Has not yet
frozen, but expect it to fail soon.

How do I fix?