James Sweet

Default Pioneer SD-P5073K service mode

Finally think I got this thing going, remote problem was a bad micro, now
that it's had both the convergence and vertical deflection chips replaced,
power supply work, etc it's in need of some tweaking. Seems to be very few
adjustments on the convergence board, I assume there's a service menu? How
do I get into it?

Ampdoc

Look for a hole in the plastic of the control panel, almost dead center.
Hidden microswitch behind that sets factory mode. Press the button once to
enter, and when done press to exit. A paperclip makes a good button pusher!

--
Jammy Harbin
J & J Electronics, Inc.
"James Sweet" wrote in message
Finally think I got this thing going, remote problem was a bad micro, now
that it's had both the convergence and vertical deflection chips replaced,
power supply work, etc it's in need of some tweaking. Seems to be very few
adjustments on the convergence board, I assume there's a service menu? How
do I get into it?

James Sweet

"Ampdoc" wrote in message
BTW be careful, the convergence system on this set is NOT user friendly.
Take note of where the values are so if it gets worse you can put it back.

Cool, thanks, I'll write everything down before I tweak it, I *hate* doing
convergence on PTV's but hopefully I can get it decent.