Mike Berger

Default Need Pioneer Service Remote GGF1381

I have three old Pioneer Laser Disk players to maintain (and two Pioneer
DVD
players). While it's not my primary activity, I've serviced VCR's
(starting with
IVC and Ampex 1" VTR's), monitors, and CD players, and have a fair
amount
of experience with lasers.

I buy service manuals and maintain my own equipment.

I need the Pioneer GGF1381 Service Remote. At one time Pioneer would
sell
it to non-authorized servicers if they got authorization from OTS, but
they've
changed their policy and will only sell to an authorized service center.

We don't have a good Pioneer authorized service center around here, and
I'm
reluctant to spend the kind of money on my Videodisk players that would
be
required.

Is there anybody that's an authorized Pioneer Service Shop that would
order
one for me?

Thanks.
Mike Berger

john

Try here ....

-- http://www.worldwideremotes.com/

kip
"Watch the return E-Mail addy its false"
"Mike Berger" wrote in message
[...]

Mike Berger

Neither they nor replacementremotes.com have it. It's a relatively
inexpensive stock item from Pioneer, but it can't be purchased
directly. I had hoped that one of the regular techs in here that
are a Pioneer authorized service center would order one for me.