Exbrat

Default Whirlpool Dishwasher

I am trying to find a circuit diagram or a parts catalogue for a Whirlpool
dishwasher model ADG/1 (United Kingdom). I am troubleshooting an
intermittent fault where machine fails to fill. Solenoid water valve appears
OK. Any advice would be appreciated.
Regards. Dick.

Curmudgeon

"intermittent" would seem to be the key word. That means it could still be
the fill solenoid. I'd replace it just on general principle....cheap and
easy...and if it doesn't solve the problem, then you're looking at at the
part that sends the solenoid its signal....the timer/function unit.

You could also check that the overflow switch is operating freely. Not
likely stuck, but possible.

"Exbrat" wrote in message
I am trying to find a circuit diagram or a parts catalogue for a Whirlpool
dishwasher model ADG/1 (United Kingdom). I am troubleshooting an
intermittent fault where machine fails to fill. Solenoid water valve

appears
OK. Any advice would be appreciated.
Regards. Dick.

Jim Adney

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 20:59:45 -0400 "Curmudgeon"

"Exbrat" wrote in message
I am trying to find a circuit diagram or a parts catalogue for a Whirlpool
dishwasher model ADG/1 (United Kingdom). I am troubleshooting an
intermittent fault where machine fails to fill. Solenoid water valve

appears
OK.

I have taken apart the fill valve on my Whirlpool dishwasher many
times. It seems to build up some corrosion on the moving piston which
limits its motion, leading to these same symptoms. This always fixes
it for a few years and then I get to do it all over again.

-
Jim Adney
Madison, WI 53711 USA

Indesit dishwasher error Ben C UK diy 6 June 24th 04 08:15 PM
Indesit dg6145 dishwasher leaking - fixed but I wish I hadn't! donny UK diy 0 April 24th 04 10:04 PM
B0rked dishwasher Wooding UK diy 0 September 1st 03 08:14 AM