Curmudgeon

Default Whirlpool Dishwasher

"intermittent" would seem to be the key word. That means it could still be
the fill solenoid. I'd replace it just on general principle....cheap and
easy...and if it doesn't solve the problem, then you're looking at at the
part that sends the solenoid its signal....the timer/function unit.

You could also check that the overflow switch is operating freely. Not
likely stuck, but possible.

"Exbrat" wrote in message
I am trying to find a circuit diagram or a parts catalogue for a Whirlpool
dishwasher model ADG/1 (United Kingdom). I am troubleshooting an
intermittent fault where machine fails to fill. Solenoid water valve

appears
OK. Any advice would be appreciated.
Regards. Dick.