Ben C

Default Indesit dishwasher error

Hi all

Perhaps this is a little off topic for the group, but just in case:

My Indesit DI62 dishwasher has a fault. The light by Programme 1 is
flashing and the dishwasher will not start. Pressing the P button will not
let you select/change a wash programme. Any idea how to clear the error?
In case it helps, last time I tried running it, the machine seemed to start
OK, but a huge pool of water had appeared on the kitchen floor before I
realised the machine had shut itself down and given this error.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Ben

adder

"Ben C" wrote in message ...
Hi all

Perhaps this is a little off topic for the group, but just in case:

My Indesit DI62 dishwasher has a fault. The light by Programme 1 is
flashing and the dishwasher will not start. Pressing the P button will not
let you select/change a wash programme. Any idea how to clear the error?
In case it helps, last time I tried running it, the machine seemed to start
OK, but a huge pool of water had appeared on the kitchen floor before I
realised the machine had shut itself down and given this error.

Any ideas?

What about the good ole switch it off, leave it for a bit & switch it
back on again? ...but it sounds like one of the pump seals has
gone.
Lurch

On 24 Jun 2004 10:46:42 GMT, "Bob Eager" strung
together this:

"Please note that the lights will go out while we reboot the train"

That is an exact quote...

Shall we start another 'powered by M$ thread? ;-)
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd
Bob Eager

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 16:48:12 UTC, Lurch
wrote:

On 24 Jun 2004 10:46:42 GMT, "Bob Eager" strung
together this:

"Please note that the lights will go out while we reboot the train"

That is an exact quote...

Shall we start another 'powered by M$ thread? ;-)

I meant to add something saying 'please don't start...'!

BTW, when it rebooted the internal destination board went blank, then
reset to 'Electrotrain'. I was half expecting it to scroll to 'version
0.94 beta'!
--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!

Lurch

On 24 Jun 2004 17:24:51 GMT, "Bob Eager" strung
together this:

BTW, when it rebooted the internal destination board went blank, then
reset to 'Electrotrain'. I was half expecting it to scroll to 'version
0.94 beta'!

At which point it would have been a good idea to find the nearest taxi
rank!
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd
Bob Eager

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 17:53:26 UTC, Lurch
wrote:

On 24 Jun 2004 17:24:51 GMT, "Bob Eager" strung
together this:

BTW, when it rebooted the internal destination board went blank, then
reset to 'Electrotrain'. I was half expecting it to scroll to 'version
0.94 beta'!

At which point it would have been a good idea to find the nearest taxi
rank!

For a 60 mile journey? Anyway, the next train pulled in at that point
(due to go back down the line in 10 mins) and they cancelled ours and we
all went on the next one...