Ben C

Default Indesit dishwasher error

Hi all

Perhaps this is a little off topic for the group, but just in case:

My Indesit DI62 dishwasher has a fault. The light by Programme 1 is
flashing and the dishwasher will not start. Pressing the P button will not
let you select/change a wash programme. Any idea how to clear the error?
In case it helps, last time I tried running it, the machine seemed to start
OK, but a huge pool of water had appeared on the kitchen floor before I
realised the machine had shut itself down and given this error.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Ben

adder

"Ben C" wrote in message ...
Hi all

Perhaps this is a little off topic for the group, but just in case:

My Indesit DI62 dishwasher has a fault. The light by Programme 1 is
flashing and the dishwasher will not start. Pressing the P button will not
let you select/change a wash programme. Any idea how to clear the error?
In case it helps, last time I tried running it, the machine seemed to start
OK, but a huge pool of water had appeared on the kitchen floor before I
realised the machine had shut itself down and given this error.

Any ideas?

What about the good ole switch it off, leave it for a bit & switch it
back on again? ...but it sounds like one of the pump seals has
gone.
Lurch

On 24 Jun 2004 10:46:42 GMT, "Bob Eager" strung
together this:

"Please note that the lights will go out while we reboot the train"

That is an exact quote...

Shall we start another 'powered by M$ thread? ;-)
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd
Bob Eager

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 16:48:12 UTC, Lurch
wrote:

On 24 Jun 2004 10:46:42 GMT, "Bob Eager" strung
together this:

"Please note that the lights will go out while we reboot the train"

That is an exact quote...

Shall we start another 'powered by M$ thread? ;-)

I meant to add something saying 'please don't start...'!

BTW, when it rebooted the internal destination board went blank, then
reset to 'Electrotrain'. I was half expecting it to scroll to 'version
0.94 beta'!
--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!

Lurch

On 24 Jun 2004 17:24:51 GMT, "Bob Eager" strung
together this:

BTW, when it rebooted the internal destination board went blank, then
reset to 'Electrotrain'. I was half expecting it to scroll to 'version
0.94 beta'!

At which point it would have been a good idea to find the nearest taxi
rank!
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd