Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Marshall MG100HDFX ,2002

Loss of clean channel intermittently, dirty channel ok.
Both clean switches have no contacts made in clean mode.
I'll replace the clean vol control, but nothing obviously wrong. No
obvious solder problems in that area.
Anyone know if anything of the clean ch,separately, goes through the
digital effects pcb.? 3 pcb fixings only on 3 of 4 corners, allowing one
corner to lift with vibration, the header side. I'll reset pins and fit
a cable tie over that corner (too populated to have a 4th fixing)
When I can repower I'll remove the dsp board and see what that does

Marshall JCM2000, DSL50 of 2002 N_Cook Electronics Repair 5 June 24th 14 11:05 PM
2002 Unisaw Bill[_47_] Woodworking 278 January 17th 14 03:30 PM
Help with 2002 Dakota. stryped[_2_] Metalworking 28 December 21st 08 09:02 AM
Car battery a 2002 ransley Home Repair 24 January 22nd 08 11:57 PM
Best Screw of 2002 SJ UK diy 42 January 5th 04 01:16 PM