Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default building battery pack 12 volt 500 mA

I am trying to build a battery power supply for my old wireless (Shure) microphone reciever which takes 12 volts 15mA. I want to use either rechargable batteries and or easy to obtain standard sized batteries if possible. I also want to have the unit reasonable small so I can take it around with me easily.

Thank you for any help.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Parts suppliers (such as MCM) often carry battery holders. You should have no
trouble finding one that holds eight AA cells.