DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   building battery pack 12 volt 500 mA (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/370213-building-battery-pack-12-volt-500-ma.html)

[email protected] April 26th 14 03:31 PM

building battery pack 12 volt 500 mA

I am trying to build a battery power supply for my old wireless (Shure) microphone reciever which takes 12 volts 15mA. I want to use either rechargable batteries and or easy to obtain standard sized batteries if possible. I also want to have the unit reasonable small so I can take it around with me easily.

Thank you for any help.

William Sommerwerck April 26th 14 03:55 PM

building battery pack 12 volt 500 mA

Parts suppliers (such as MCM) often carry battery holders. You should have no
trouble finding one that holds eight AA cells.