Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Spec USB connectors

The unit had a plug that looks kinda like a house (like a pentagon with the
top lopped off) and a white square thing in the center not quite sticking
out.

Am I right that it is a USB B female and I need a USB B male cable?

I want to conntect this with a centronix (ie that has the contacts like studs
on a toungue) on the unit

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Yes, that's what I was planning.. but I wanted to know how to spec the USB
part. It isn't like the stuff on a flash drive. It's on the back of a
printer.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm

STK432 spec Herman[_2_] Electronics Repair 11 March 31st 10 02:55 PM
Glass spec... [email protected] UK diy 5 May 3rd 09 02:13 PM
AC power not at spec. Ron Lyle Home Repair 10 December 9th 07 02:42 AM
Radiator Spec - just before I buy! [email protected] UK diy 6 February 15th 07 02:31 PM
Help with spec. jtech Electronics Repair 2 April 7th 04 03:56 AM